Jon Pompa, founder and president of Daring Engineering, has been a major contributor to a variety of complex engineering projects throughout his career.
He was educated at Carnegie Mellon University (BS, MechE) and at Scripps Institution of Oceanography (MS, Physical Oceanography).
Some of the projects that Jon has worked on include:
- Development on the original Segway human transporter
- The Wirewalker ocean instrument profiler
- Makani Power’s flying wind energy harvester
- Hadal, Inc.’s autonomous survey vehicles for deep water exploration
- Otherlab’s Pnuebotics division for development of flexible automation and robotics
- Vector Launch, Inc.’s Vector-R space launch vehicle
Think we can help?
Do you think a team with this experience can help your project?